General & regional resources
Maternity care is available from a variety of providers in Corvallis and surrounding communities. The Corvallis Doula Network happily works with obstetricians, family doctors, nurse-midwives and homebirth-midwives.
- The Corvallis Clinic offers free Healthy Baby & Baby Bundle classes
- The Corvallis Clinic Natural Childbirth Classes
- Samaritan Health Services - A variety of classes are offered at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis and other area hospitals.
- Melissa Meyer - Melissa offers Birth Boot Camp classes.
- Hilary Schloss- Hilary teaches private childbirth classes and will begin offering Hypnobabies classes this summer.
- Rachel Theodora offers childbirth, healing birth, and refresher classes.
- Kari Riley - Kari offers group classes at the Albany Hospital and private classes locally.
- Vikki Steele - Vikki offers individual and group classes.
- Linda Harris - Linda offers private and small-group classes.
- Kristen Dentinger - Kristen offers Hypnobirthing classes.
Books & DVDs
Books about pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding
Books about infant care & parenting
Films about childbirth – most available on DVD at the Corvallis and Albany Public Libraries